Friday, July 31, 2009

St. Louis Downtown Restaurant Week

I really enjoy reviewing restaurants for all of you. I thought my favorite part of my blog would be sharing recipes but I seem to get more feedback when I introduce you to a new dining experience.

That is why I was so pleased to realize that Sunday begins St. Louis Downtown Restaurant Week. The news came just as I was lamenting that I wished I had the capitol to try more places to share with you. I highly encourage you to check out the site for the event by following the link below. Supporting local restaurants in Downtown St. Louis can only do good things for our beloved Gateway to the West.


Here is the scoop. 25 local restaurants participate and post their menus on the event page. Each menu includes at least 3 courses of mix and match delights. Your total bill (for each restaurant), not including tax and tip, will be 25 bucks per person. That isn't bad at all considering that these are some of the nicer St. Louis eateries, ones I certainly cannot normally afford. Your menu choices are limited but they are also online for you to view before you decide where to partake.

I have mentally bookmarked a few that I will narrow down to one. The prices are unbeatable but still slightly exceed my dining out budget for a week. If you have opinions of where I should choose, voice them. Who knows, maybe I will take YOUR suggestion. Of course, I will log back on to let you know if I was delighted or disgusted.

http://www.downtownrestaurantweek.net

No comments:

Post a Comment